Cookies and how they Benefit You
The cookies we use help us:
- Keep our website working as expected
- Remember your defined settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Make our marketing more efficient (so we only show you adverts you might be interested in)
- Collect any data that can personally identify you (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information about you (without your express permission)
- Pass any data about you to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data about you to third parties
- Pay any sales commissions
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Capturing session data
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
You can usually set your browser to not allow cookies, however doing so will likely limit the functionality of not only our’s, but also a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. If you want to switch off your cookies, we have listed popular search engines below to help you read more information
It may be that you are concerned about “spyware” rather than cookies. If this is the case, instead of switching off your cookies you may find that anti-spyware plugins for your browser achieves the same result by automatically deleting any cookies considered to be invasive.